New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Revolution Slider: Activation does not work

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@redcellcreative – I’ve contacted ThemePunch regarding this, and they say they can’t provide me with a hook to remove it. Looking into other ways to hide it.

– Ed

Relter

Just updated to the newest one and It require me to have a purchase code.
    Now my clients webpage, which includes 3 sliders is looking rather dreadful.

If you can find a fix for this soon it would be great….

EDIT: Did not see the last post ED, sorry. But I really need a fix for this soon!

Relter

Tried manually updating using the revslider.zip file from the Dante theme files that I just downloaded from Themeforest. It does not prompt me for activation now, but the sliders are still down.

Will try the solution it shows, but Its a little annoying seeing I`m busy for the next days and my client is complaining about this.

Image attached (screenshot from my clients front/page, where the slider should be).

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Relter – that has nothing to do with activation. Please check their steps and edit the Global Settings and set the JS to load in the footer. Can you check that and let me know?

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register