New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Revolution Slide and Layer Slider activation

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years by AdminHub.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    marketmataro

Hello , I bought the dante theme , the theme is not worth license to activate the plugin Revolution Slider Layer Slider and ? I use the same code and does not accept me . They do not come with the theme ?
    Thank you.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

They are bundled in the theme because the theme has an extended license for those plugins.
    But you can only register them if you purchase them directly on those Codecanyon product pages.

-Rui

marketmataro

Ok, thank you.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem.
    -Rui

atelleira

a

David Martin – Support

Closing and marking as resolved.

music2biz

I don´t understand RUI´s explanation:

“Hi,

They are bundled in the theme because the theme has an extended license for those plugins.
    But you can only register them if you purchase them directly on those Codecanyon product pages.

-Rui”

I want to use Layer Slider. But How? If it is bundled in the theme I should not need to buy the Slider on Code Canyon in addition to the theme. So how can I use Layer Slider. Please advice.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

What version of Dante are you using?

You do not need to buy the plugin separately, you install it via Appearance => Install Plugins. We package the latest releases when we update the core theme.

Thanks.

dale1701

Hi- I’m using Dante Version: 3.5.15

I see no notices that it needs updating. LAYERSLIDER – apparently needs updating….. but I need a licence for this? and my product activation code for swift ideas doesn’t work for this…not really surprised here… I think its supposed to get updated through the theme.

Regarding revolution slider.I have version 6.2.12. … needs updating but can’t do that since I have no activation key.
    Also I see no ability to import the demo data… I just get a marketing screen…no ability do do anything with it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AdminHub

Same iisue tha Dale mentioned…

“I have version 6.2.12. … needs updating but can’t do that since I have no activation key.
    Also I see no ability to import the demo data… I just get a marketing screen…no ability do do anything with it”.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register