New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Rev slider broken in 1.1 theme update

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    dasilliest

I successfully updated to the 1.1 version of the Neighborhood theme, but now when I try to include a Revolution slider in one of my pages, I get the following message where the slider should go:

Revolution Slider Error: If you want to use the PHP function “putRevSlider” in your code please make sure to check “Include RevSlider libraries globally (all pages/posts)” in the backend’s “General Settings” (top right panel).

Or add the current page to the “Pages to include RevSlider libraries” option box.

—-

Any thoughts?

stivens

Same issue, although I never got it working in the first version. . . looking forward to a response on this one.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

All you need to do is do as it says in the message. Go to the revolution slider panel in your WordPress dashboard, then click Global Settings button top right, and turn “Include RevSlider libraries globally” to ON.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

dasilliest

Well, that helped in removing the error message, but now when I include a Revolution Slider in the Swift Page Builder, it messes up the Accordion content type and the Rev Slider itself still doesn’t display.

If I inspect element on the Accordion content, I see that the Rev Slider is included in a div block along with a script block just after the page-content div and before the first row div.

dejavu

What should the dimensions be to set the slider to show fully? Mine is cut off.

rohallorah

Looking for same information as @Meevi

fabulush

I am also looking for my slider to show full screen like the demo, the same as Meevi and Rohallorah

rfreilino

Unfortunately, the “Global Settings” button for my slider is inactive for some reason. I’m an admin to the site, but there’s no target url for that button. Any thoughts?

bart

Looking for the same info.. rev slider doesn’t work.
    When I change the global settings, the other components (like product movement) doesn’t work anymore.

dasilliest

4 days and no response?

Well, that helped in removing the error message, but now when I include a Revolution Slider in the Swift Page Builder, it messes up the Accordion content type and the Rev Slider itself still doesn’t display.
    If I inspect element on the Accordion content, I see that the Rev Slider is included in a div block along with a script block just after the page-content div and before the first row div.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey there, sorry for the delay in responding,
    support staff has now been increased and we’re here for you 🙂

I’m a little confused by the number of voices in this thread now however, so if anybody still needs help, please open up a new thread and post up the problem, website URL and maybe attach the login details right away in case we need to check it out.

Cheers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register