New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood retina logo doesn't show

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hi,

When I upload a retina logo, it doesn’t show. The Neighborhood logo shows up.
    What am I doing wrong?

Regards,

Daphne

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!
    This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.

Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.

If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.
    Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

DAPPER-tekstenweb
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, I just checked on a retina device and your logo shows up. Did you fix it?

DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hi Melanie,

In the theme options > header options, I have uploaded both the regular logo and the retina, for you to exam. If you remove the regular one, you will see that the retina logo does not display.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, why would you remove the regular logo? I’m afraid if you would want the logo to work properly you’d need to upload the logo(s).

Let me know why you would like to remove the regular logo,

thanks!

DAPPER-tekstenweb

AHA!
    So its not a case of one or the other? I just have to upload two logo’s and on the retina device the double size (retina) logo will be used?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Ah okay, now we found the culprit ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes you would need to upload both logos, and it’s built in to automatically use the double sized logo on retina devices in order to have a sharp result. On non-retina devices the regular logo will be used automatically.
    So if you don’t upload one of the two logos it will default back to our logo.

Let me know if you need further information!

Cheers ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register