New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Restrictions for a logo?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Tekguild

I’m experiencing the same issue, relatively speaking.

Our logo is 239px wide – it displays and works correctly until the browser width is changed or if it’s viewed on iPhone/iPad, at which point the end of the image is cut off.

I’ve tried adding additional right padding and made sure the correct image width is in the Flexform Header options page, but no change. For now I’ve changed overflow to visible, which allows the logo to show at all browser/iPad/iPhone dimensions, but it means that the end area of the image is not clickable.

I’ve attached an example image – it has sensitive info blurred out.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi both,

On mobile devices, the max width would be 479px, so maybe that’s why. The whole site adapts to the resolution of the device, inevitably hiding a portion of the logo.

Anyway, a link to an example would help, maybe we can find a workaround.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————
    Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Tekguild

Is there a reason the logo image doesn’t auto-resize like almost all the other images/videos when using this theme?

Is there a way to get you admin access privately so you can see the site, as it’s hidden to the public currently.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

If you have the latest version of the theme, then remove your entry to the “logo width” box in the Flexform Options > Header Options panel. This will make sure the logo resizes.

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register