New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante responsive / mobile sticky header

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    walter

hi there,

some questions concerning the responsive / mobile sticky header:
    1) I use the sticky header, how can I disable the resizing of the sticky header when scrolling?
    1a) for the mobile version
    1b) for desktop version

2) how can I change the icon for the menu on the mobile header?

3) when I use the sticky header on my mobile phone, initial the background color of the header is grey? only when scrolling down, the background color of the sticky header gets white?! is there an option in the backend to change the grey initial color into white?

4) how to achieve that when the header resizes when scrolling down, the top and bottom margin of the logo has the same proportion like when not resized. (it seems that margin top becomes 0, and margin botton stays identical when scrolling down, with the standard theme options)

best regards
    walter

walter

concerning point 3, I guess it´s grey because of the desktop opacity for the header? but on the mobile phone the header with opacity is not overlaying the slider, and that´s why it´s grey??

btw: opacity is not functioning in firefox?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

some questions concerning the responsive / mobile sticky header:
    1) I use the sticky header, how can I disable the resizing of the sticky header when scrolling?
    1a) for the mobile version
    1b) for desktop version
    Please go to Admin -> Theme Options -> Header Options -> Here you can disable sticky header for both .
    2) how can I change the icon for the menu on the mobile header?
    What icon do you want to use ?

3) when I use the sticky header on my mobile phone, initial the background color of the header is grey? only when scrolling down, the background color of the sticky header gets white?! is there an option in the backend to change the grey initial color into white?
    You can do it through custom css . Please attach a mark screenshot so i can give you quick solution .

4) how to achieve that when the header resizes when scrolling down, the top and bottom margin of the logo has the same proportion like when not resized. (it seems that margin top becomes 0, and margin botton stays identical when scrolling down, with the standard theme options)

Please attach a mark screenshot and provide website URL so i can give you quick solution .

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

walter
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    1- You may try it if work – Please go to Admin -> Theme Options -> Header Options -> Put Resized Header width and Height .

2-Please go to Admin -> Theme Options -> Custom CSS => Here put this code and update options
    @media only screen and (max-width: 767px) { #header-section:before{opacity:1;}

3- I see equal margin at resized header .

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

walter

hi there
    thank you for the info, will try it
    best regards

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi there,
    Its ok .
    <i class=”fa fa-phone” ></i>+43 (0) 53 56 656 60 770
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register