New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood responsive Image size not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
    RodrigoPrieto

Hello,

I’m having problems on the product page (or shop), the product images are being displayed with a fixed image height (determined by the figure class padding-bottom) and it shows the first and part of the second image. Both images have the same size. I figured out that on your web demo, the div class figure has an element style with the responsive height. This element style is not on my web.

How can I fix this? I’ve tried uninstalling plugins and reinstalling theme but nothing changes. Also, I had to install the plugin ‘woocommerce-jquery-cookie-fix’ recommended by your support theme because many java effect weren’t working (image transition, searchbox, etc). I don’t understand why only at the product-page (or shop), which I’d like to use on the homepage (www.alteryc.cl/web/).

I appreciate your help,
    THANK YOU!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Strange, please could you check that login as it is not working for me

– Kyle

RodrigoPrieto
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Check now, seems to be a problem with the categories and products option for the shop page. Will look into it and see if we can fix it, for now are you happy to just show products on the shop page?

– Kyle

RodrigoPrieto

Thank you for the response, for now i’m ok but i’ll need to show both categories and products. How long do you estimate to fix this problem?

-Rodrigo

Kyle – SUPPORT

I will forward it to the developer now and hopefully he will be able to provide a fixed build for you

– Kyle

RodrigoPrieto

Thank you very much Kyle. Note: the same is happening now to the category pages (http://alteryc.cl/web/categoria-producto/sellos/), showing both product and sub-categories, only showing one it works well.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know about this, will get a fix sorted asap. Send me an email via: http://themeforest.net/user/swiftideas and I’ll send over a build before the update for you.

– Ed

dorud

Hi there,

I think I’ve encountered a similar issue. Please let me know if it’s the same problem or if there’s something I can do to fix the way the products are displayed.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi @dorud

Doesn’t look like the same issue, yours just looks like an image size issue. Please could I see your link?

– Kyle

dorud
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I don’t see the issue on your site (see screenshot)

Can you let me know when it is that you see this?

– Kyle

dorud

Look at it from a mobile browser.

dorud

I can see the problem on both ios/safari and android/chrome

dorud

Here’s the homepage on my iPhone. Red highlights my problem.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register