New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Reorient Portfolio Social Share to Vertical

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Kyle – SUPPORT

I’m afraid this is no use, it will be different for all screen sizes, I am on a big screen so it shows the icons in the middle, however when I reduce to smaller screens the icons are not inline with the image because the image has reduced in size. I’m afraid there is no way around this

– Kyle

lpanalyst

I understand. Thanks for having a look. I think I will just format so it looks correct on most screens. Thank you!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

– Kyle

lpanalyst

hey kyle,

is there a way to move the social share any higher against the image? I understand it will move based on monitor size. The code you sent moves it down the more pixels i select. I am using this now:

.portfolio-options-bar .share-links ul.bar-styling {
    padding-top: 0px;
    }

Any thoughts appreciated but understand if this is the best we can do!

lpanalyst

would also say i had a marketing guy at our firm take a look on a huge mac screen on this was the result. The social share are fine but the text at the bottom is REALLY SMALL! Just thought I would note that as something you guys might want to look into at some point.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Sorry it’s not possible to move it further up without it breaking the new layout.

And I’m on a Mac and the text is not that small, maybe he’s zoomed out a little bit

– Kyle

lpanalyst

Ok, great. Thanks Kyle for getting back to me on that…he has an unusually large screen so maybe an exception. Thanks again…overall very happy with the outcome here.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register