New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Punch Removing impact text causes issue in IE9

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Punch
    thirdside

I need a page template that does not have the impact text at the top for the homepage of my site. I copied the page.php file and commented out the Impact Text section. (See attached file.)

The issue I’m having is that doing this completely messes up the page in IE9. It works fine in other browsers. I also tried using the regular page.php file and “hiding” the impact text using a negative margin on that div (using the custom CSS in the theme options), but had the exact same result.

Any ideas? I can provide the URL in a PM if necessary.

Thank you.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This sure is possible, but I’m afraid it’s not built into the theme and would have to be modified especially for you. We’d love to help you with this customization but we are only able to provide support for basic theme issues and bug fixes. We do provide support for small customizations but unfortunately this request is beyond that. Please see our general policy and guidelines for more info. You could also hire a developer to help you with your customizations.

Thank you for understanding!
    Cheers!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register