New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Remove Subtitle on Portfolio Showcase

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    westernsolar

When using the portfolio showcase (about 1/3 of the way down the homepage), is it possible to not display a portfolio item’s subtitle? I like having the subtitle display on the main portfolio page, so I would prefer to keep using it there, but not in the showcase. Also, since my subtitle is two lines, it appears to be messing up the formatting of the pull-up box, making it taller and making the arrow overlay over the title text, along with a slightly-transparent white area showing up over the bottom of the photos. I tried to come up with a CSS override to hide the subtitle, but was unsuccessful. Suggestions?

Also, I noticed that the showcase was being moved to the left by 30px, causing there to be a gap on the right. I added the following code to the custom CSS area, but just want to be sure that it’s not going to screw anything else up. I haven’t noticed any issues with my quick fix, yet, but don’t really like having to depend on an !important to make something work.

.portfolio-showcase-wrap {margin-left:0px;}
    .boxed-layout .spb_portfolio_showcase_widget .portfolio-showcase-wrap {margin-left:0px !important;}
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use this custom css code:-
    .page-id-6 div.item-info.has-subtitle span:last-child{display:none !important;}
    Thanks
    Mohammad

westernsolar

Thanks, Mohammad!

There’s still one bug — the pointer part is hovering above the box, with a gap in-between. I can’t seem to isolate it with CSS.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Try this Custom CSS.

.portfolio-showcase-wrap ul li .item-info:before { bottom: 48px; }

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

westernsolar

Perfect! Thanks, laranz!

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

You are welcome 🙂

Let me know, if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register