New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Remove space between slider and top post

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    thinkjay

Hello,

Could you please help me remove the extra space between the bottom of my slider and the first text headline (Full Service Listing & Marketing Plan) in the main content area on my homepage? The sidebar spacing is fine. http://www.fornorealty.com

I’d like this headline to line up flush with the title to my first button in the sidebar next to it (What’s Your Home Worth? Click Below…)

I think it’s a custom CSS of some kind…

Thanks so much!
    Jay

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I dont see a sidebar on your site. Do you still need these changes. Also I would suggest using the Revolution slider FullScreen option and set ‘#header-section’ in the full-screen offset so when someone opens the page the slider covers the whole page.
    Just my two cents.

Let me know.

Thanks
    Tahir

thinkjay

Hi Tahir,

Thanks so much for your quick response. Yes, I forgot and changed my home page to full from right sidebar…but I’d still like to know how to remove the white space in the content area in a sidebar setup. Also, thank you for the slider tip, I only have small screens here, so I did not know about the coverage problem… Thanks, Jay

thinkjay

Hi Tahir,

I changed to full screen as you suggested, but I want other parts of the page to visible so visitors can see there’s more to view/scroll too….so will my old setting still look ok on all screens, even though it’s not full screen? I know it cuts off part of the photos, but I wanted to just give a “taste” of the photo…. Thanks so much, Jay

thinkjay

oh, and Happy New Year Tahir 🙂

thinkjay

One more question: what’s the css for the extra class on a button to change font to arial bold? I already did a change in the color with: a.sf-button.sf-icon-reveal.custom-blue {
    background: #1e73be;
    }

but would also like to change font…

Thanks so much, Jay

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Jay,

Please keep questions in the same topic, easier to keep track, as I replied to your other topic on that question.

For the spacing, edit the page and scroll down to the page meta options – you want to check the “Remove Top Spacing” option.

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register