New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Remove schema markup on builder elements

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    etienneg01

Hi,

Is there a way to remove the product markup on the “sf_shop_mini” available in the page builder ?
    I use it on a recipe markup page and i don’t need that content to appear here when google indexes my page.

Regards

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Open up: dante/includes/sf-products.php and find line 178. You will find the schema markup to remove 🙂

– Kyle

etienneg01

hello Kyle,

Thanks for your answer.
    Are you sure than this will only remove the markup of the swift builder widget “shop_mini” and not the whole product markup on my website.
    Because i have products to sell but i use this “shop_mini” widget on the recipe page in order for the customer to be aware of my product when then are consulting my recipes.

It seems that this operation remove all the product markups, isn’t it ?

Best regards

etienneg01

Also there is an issue in the snippet coding, when you have variation.
    If i have a min price of 100 EUR and a max price of 200 EUR, it will report 100-200 EUR in the price schema attribute. This is causing an error in the google webmaster tool : Erreur : Incomplete microdata with schema.org.

in order to not trigger this error which is avoiding the snippet to shows in the SERP, you will have to use :
    <div itemprop=”offers” itemscope itemtype=”http://schema.org/AggregateOffer”&gt;
    <span itemprop=”lowPrice”>$1250</span>
    to <span itemprop=”highPrice”>$1495</span>

But i have no idea on how to call those attributes with PHP. If you could provide some custom PHP and notified the dev for the next updates it would be awesome !

best regards

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Unfortunately you can’t remove the scheme for only the mini products, because all product elements pull in from the sf-products.php

And for the variations, it is something that WooCommerce changed. You will have to ask them how to change it back to ‘from $1250’

http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce

– Kyle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register