New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Remove quantity selector from product page only

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    seaofghosts

Another question (sorry a few more still to come!) – is it possible to remove the quantity selector in the product page only? I’d like the customer to only choose how many of an item they want in the cart. I know I could make ‘single item only’ as an option to remove the quantity selector but I don’t really want to remove the option of adding more items – just not on the product page.

Melanie – SUPPORT
    .product .quantity.buttons_added {
    display: none;
    }

Cheers!

seaofghosts

Thanks. Unlike most display:none’s I’ve used, this one has left a large gap where the quantity selector would normally go. Any way to close it up?

seaofghosts

Hi Melanie,
    After I did this I noticed that my accordion became unresponsive. It may not have been related but I removed the css I had applied to remove the qty selector and the accordion did work again.
    Wanting to make sure if it was the qty selector or not I reintroduced the css to remove the qty selector but it is still visible. I have tried re-saving the css, adding !important and refreshing my browser many times, but the qty selector is still visible. Thoughts?

seaofghosts

Ok this is weird the quantity selector is currently loading on all variation products still but not on simple products.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Could you please provide me link of simple and variation product , i might be able to provide a page specific css.

Thanks
    Tahir

seaofghosts
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I cannot see them on both urls, Can you please try clearing the you browser cache.

Thanks
    Tahir

seaofghosts

Hey Tahir, that’s weird because I did clear the cache (I thought) but it was still happening. Not anymore though I made sure to specifically remove my URL from the list maybe that was why.

Any tips on closing that gap though?

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Try this

div.summary-top {
    	margin-bottom: 0px;
    }

Thanks
    Tahir

seaofghosts

Hi Tahir doesn’t appear to work and I have definitely emptied my cache on this one!

Tahir – SUPPORT

Try this
    .single_variation_wrap .single_variation {display:none;}

Thanks
    Tahir

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register