New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood REMOVE PAGE TITLE IN SEARCH RESULTS

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Strange, are you using the latest version of WooCommerce?

– Kyle

crystallisspecimens

yes but I think this is a plugin called a3 that I installed. Because I want customers to register first in order to view prices. When They login they see in the black box. ADD TO SHOPPING BAG. But when they are logged out . The black box is empty. So its better to include LOGGIN FOR PRICES. Then the customer know he need to register in the website.

Thx

Kyle – SUPPORT

The customer will not see the add to bag button without being able to see the price, that is why the button only shows when the user is logged in

– Kyle

crystallisspecimens

when a customer register an email is sent but it appears WELCOME TO. Where can I include the name of the business so the message is complete?
    Thank you.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please go to WooCommerce settings 🙂

– Kyle

crystallisspecimens

Hello Kyle,

How can I reduce the images of the products in SEARCH RESULTS PAGE?
    They are quite too big.

THX

Kyle – SUPPORT

Add this to your custom css:

@media only screen and (min-width: 480px) { 
    .search-results .blog-items.standard-items .blog-item figure {
      width: 50%;
    }
    }

– Kyle

crystallisspecimens

YES. THAT IS BETTER.
    In website, categories in the left in alphabetic order they are taking too much space.
    Can I reduce the lines in the left and maybe have 4 columns of photos in the right instead of 3 only?

crystallisspecimens

here is the link so you can view http://crystallis.com/products/

crystallisspecimens

the photos can be reduced a little bit to fit 4 instead of 3. no problem.

Kyle – SUPPORT

The shop page uses a 3 column sidebar and uses 9 columns for the products, I guess you haven’t created that page by assigning it as the shop page in WooCommerce settings?

– Kyle

crystallisspecimens

OK WE LEAVE IT LIKE THIS. ITS FINE.
    KYLE, I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE BLACK BOX WHEN YOU PASS THE MOUSE OVER A PRODUCT.
    IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE ITS COLOR? AND EDIT THE INFORMATION WRITTEN INSIDE.
    I HAVE BLOCKED THE PRICES SO ONLY CUSTOMERS LOGGED IN CAN VIEW. THE BUTTON IS FINE WHEN CUSTOMERS LOGGED IN BECAUSE THE MESSAGE IN THE BLACK BOX TELL THEM TO ADD THE PRODUCT TO SHOPPING BAG. BUT WHEN A NEW CUSTOMERS IS VIEWING THE WEBSITE WITHOUT LOGIN IN. THE BLACK BOX IS EMPTY AND I WANT THIS MESSAGE TO BE WRITTEN: LOGGED IN FOR PRICES. SO CUSTOMERS CAN REGISTER AND VIEW THE PRICES FINALLY. ALSO WHEN YOU CLICK IN AN SPECIFIC PRODUCT BEFORE LOGIN IN IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A BUTTON: LOGGIN IN FOR PRICES. TO REDIRECT CUSTOMERS TO THE LOGIN PAGE.

crystallisspecimens

HERE IS THE WEBSITE: http://www.crystallis.com when you click in PRODUCTS in the MENU, than choose one category and pass the mouse in any product to see the black box without the information: LOGIN FOR PRICES.
    THX

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please open a new topic, we have discussed several issues on this topic and the questions have become irrelevant to the title. Please open new topics for any additional questions you have

Thanks
    Kyle

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register