New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Remove double query.js

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    bellabody

Hi,
    I activated Better WordPress Minify to help speed up my load time, and then received errors on my Revolution Slider. I found the solution below: I was able to complete Step #1, but am not sure how to “2. Find the double jquery.js include and remove it.” Can you please help me with that? I am new to WordPress.
    le.bbskinnywraps.com
    Thank you,
    bellabody

Revolution Slider Error: You have some jquery.js library include that comes after the revolution files js include. This includes make eliminates the revolution slider libraries, and make it not work. To fix it you can:
    1. In the Slider Settings -> Troubleshooting set option: Put JS Includes To Body option to true.
    2. Find the double jquery.js include and remove it.

bellabody
    This reply has been marked as private.
    bellabody
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,

As i earlier mentioned in the other thread where you had commented. Please use ‘WP Super Cache’ with minify disabled and ‘Better WordPress Minify’ as mentioned in this article http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/better-wordpress-minify/ .

Let me know if you still get errors after the above mentioned procedure.

Thanks
    Tahir

PS: You can set the post to private using the Check box(Set as private reply) on the right bottom of the text area .

bellabody

Will the Super Cache and Better WordPress Minify remove render blocking java script? I need my site to load fast, so please clarify.
    Thank you!

Melanie – SUPPORT
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register