New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Related Projects not showing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    tonipavlovic

Hi,

For some reason related projects are not showing on the bottom of a single portfolio item (see attachment).
    Weirdly, they only show when I add an extra element below the Paralax one, a Portfolio carousel in this case (see attachment).

One other unrelated issue: the color of the icons on the icon boxes does not seam to change, no matter which style is chosen.

Thank you in advance for your help,
    Antonio

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi, Could you please provide links to both the pages in a private reply so we can take a look ?.

Best,
    Tahir

PS: You can set the post to private using the Check box(Set as private reply) on the right bottom of the text area .

tonipavlovic
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, let me forward this to the developer, as it seems to be a bug.

Cheers

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Antonio,

Related projects show based on the tags given to the portfolio items – can you confirm that you have tags on both those items? That’s the only thing I can think that would cause it not to show!

– Ed

tonipavlovic

Hi Ed,

Well, none of the two portfolio items mentioned in the previous post have tags.
    The theme only allows portfolio categories as far as I can see…

Antonio

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

The reason it is not showing is because it is not within a category, therefore there can be no related items.

– Kyle

tonipavlovic

Hi Kyle,

Understood, but why does it show when I add an extra item above, like Portfolio Carousel as mentioned before?

Antonio

Kyle – SUPPORT

I can’t tell if that’s the case, all I can see is that you one of the links you provided was an item within a category and one of them wasn’t.

– Kyle

tonipavlovic

Hmmm… well, the second link shows a portfolio item with a Related Project item below.
    The Related Project shows only when I add a “Portfolio Carousel” above it, like it is the case at the second link.

(By the way, the Related Project shown is the same portfolio item, which I also find weird.)

The first link is the exact same portfolio item, without the “Portfolio Carousel”, thous without the Related Project item.

Antonio

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok I will see if the developer knows what the issue is.

– Kyle

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Would you be able to provide us with a login so that our developer can take a look? You can set it as private reply.

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @tonipavlovic,

Have found the cause for this – if you drop me a login in a private reply I’ll happily fix it for you. The fix is in the next update, and is caused when a Gallery asset is included on the page.

– Ed

tonipavlovic
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Antonio,

Just released v2.16 which fixes this, can you try updating through your dashboard?

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register