New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Related products & Left sidebar issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    simonvk

Hi, two questions bundled in one topic from me 🙂

1. For some reason the left sidebar menu seems a little squishy when I’m on a list page by clicking on a tag. Here’s a normal product page, and here’s a page with a tag. As you can see on the left, there’s lined under all the brands (Merken) which looks a little messy. Do you know any way to change this?

2. When you’re on a product page (link above), at the bottom it shows related products. There’s 4 that are shown fully, but the fifth is visible for like 20% on the right. Any idea why that is cut off like this? There’s also no arrows on either the left or right side to slide through this carrousel like slot.

Thanks in advance
    Simon.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    1- Please put this custom css at Admin -> Theme Options -> General Options -> Custom CSS
    div.widget_layered_nav ul li span{padding:5px 0;}

2- Have you installed any slider plugin or lightbox like plugin ? Please disable plugin one by one and check .

Thanks

simonvk

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately both things didn’t work.

1) That didn’t solve the problem. Still shows the left sidebar items a bit squishy. Should I change the ‘5’ in the above css to something wider or..?

2) I did have the lightbox option enabled in WooCommerce settings, but after disabling that option I didn’t see any difference.

Thanks,
    Simon.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

1- Please put this custom css at Admin -> Theme Options -> General Options -> Custom CSS
    section.widget_layered_nav ul li span{padding:5px 0;}

2- It looks perfect here . Have you sorted it ?

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register