New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Regular Gallery thumbnails size & Woocommerce thumbnail size

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    margouillat

Hello,
    I have two different questions:

1. I did not find any information about how Dante manages the regular WP gallery’s thumbnail size. With default size (150×150), the rendering is just horrible. Do I have to choose another size ? But wich one ? I did not find any information about it.
    Example: http://www.lecridumargouillat.re/album/argt/

2. I just cannot find any “Catalog” tab in WooCommerce options. Am I blind -maybe ? There are some thumbnail size options in Settings>Media but they don’t look like the ones you show in documentation pdf.

Thanks for all answers you can give me.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) Yes, you will need to chose a bigger size for a good quality image

2) This is in Theme Options > WooCommerce Options

– Kyle

margouillat

OK, thanks. It’s a little strange that default behavior of WP galleries do not show pretty in Dante. First time I see such thing in WP theme.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Have you tried to upload big images for galleries?
    Thanks
    Mohammad

margouillat

Images are big 🙂 WP Galleries use 150x150px images by default. The theme shows a CSS resized image 376px × 376px with three columns (default behavior in WP). It has to be blurred and over pixelled !
    I looked at sizes created and choose a “shop_single” (related to Woo Commerce I suppose) – 300px300px cropped. It makes the deal for the moment but it depends on the plugin so I need to create another custom size as the theme do not propose a compatible cropped size – I did not find any.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Can you attach a screenshot of what you’re trying to achieve? You are using 150 x 150 images but they will be resized to dill the 1/3 container.

– Kyle

margouillat

Well, I know how to achieve what I need, I was asking because there is no information in the theme’s documentation about how to manage a native WP gallery with Dante and, by default, it does not give a good rendering. I thought I may have missed some information. But you seem to say there is nothing planned about this.
    Maybe you should add something about that in the documentation.

Kyle – SUPPORT

The documentation is only for information about theme specific features

– Kyle

margouillat

OK.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Np

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register