New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Registered User Comments

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Math

Hi,

I wanted to know if there was a way to differentiate comments by a registered user/admin/author vs a comments by visitors? (such as changing the background colour of the comment box)

For an example, Smashing Magazine author comments are highlighted in orange, example here

Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    There is only one work around for this http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Jalenack/Comment_Loop_Beauty . Hope it will work .

Thanks

Math

I opened the comments.php but it doesn’t quite match up with the instructions provided by wordpress.org.

Isn’t there a specific class you can call in CSS to just highlight the author comments?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please try to use this custom CSS
    .bypostauthor > .comment-wrap >.comment-content{background:#E5E77F}

Thanks

Math

That didn’t work unfortunately.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I’m afraid it’s not built into the theme and need to modified especially for you. We always ready to help you with this customization but we are only able to provide support for basic theme issues and bug fixes. We do provide support for small customizations but unfortunately this request is beyond that. Please see our general policy and guidelines for more info. You could also hire a developer to help you with your customizations.

Thank you for understanding!

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register