New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Register existing Custom Post Types using Views Plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    gab213

hello, i’d like to be able to use Views plugin by wp-toolset so i can have more display options for the frontend.
    Can you tell me where to remove teams or portfolio cpt like described in paragraph below.
    The process goes like this:
    Remove the PHP that declared these custom types. Normally, you’ll remove them from functions.php in the theme. Once you do this, all your custom data will appear to have vanished. Don’t worry. It just doesn’t show.
    Add it using Types. Make sure that you use the exact same slug. The description can be different but the slug is crucial. If it’s different, the old content will not show. Now, everything displays back as it was.
    Converting custom fields
    First, create custom field groups. You should leave them blank (without adding any fields). This is because we’ll go and add the existing fields to them.
    Go to Types->Custom Fields Control. Select the checkboxes next to the fields you’re interested in and click on ‘bulk actions’ to select to add to a group. Choose the group. Then, select fields that have a type other than ‘textfield’, click on ‘bulk actions’ and choose to change the field types.
    Voila! All your custom content now runs under Types control.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am afraid that i am still not getting your issue .

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

gab213

hi i just need more control over the display of your themes CPT’s

this plugin gives me many many options to do that.
    but i need to take control of your theme’s cpt’s with Views in order to be able to have these options.

how can i do the aforementioned?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You can edit code for CPTs here /dante/swift-framework/custom-post-types/ according plugin.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register