New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Redirection problem with navigation Portfolio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Ravendt

Hi,
    I just contastez in each portfolio page, there is a problem with redirection pages in the navigation buttons at top of the portfolio and left of sharing networks. Arrows to go to the next portfolio or portfolio prior works but the icon of the medium brings me to another page of the site instead of bringing me to the main page of portfolios where they are displayed with their category: http://sky-creative.ravendt.net /? = portfolio desert mini-planet-3.

How to fix it please?
    Please help me find a solution
    Thank you

Kyle – SUPPORT

Have you set your portfolio page in Theme Options > Portfolio Options

– Kyle

Ravendt

Hi
    No, I did not put the right page, thanks. But I have two portfolios pages on my site: “skyprod” and “Skynet” with various projects, how indicate these two pages as my portfolios pages. For example I have selected in Portfolio Option: skyprod page as index and I would also selected for projects skynet, skynet page as the index. How to do that?
    please help me.

Thank you in advance !

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Unfortunately that is not possible, the theme currently only supports one portfolio page per website to use with that button.

You would have to modify the files if this is something you really need, however we would not be able to help you with this customisation as it’s not within the scope of our support to be able to provide that functionality as it is more work than a small customisation.

Hope you understand

– Kyle

Ravendt

Hi,
    Ok I understand, but in this case how deactivated this button ?

Thanks for your help .

Kyle – SUPPORT

Add this to your custom css:

.portfolio-pagination .index {
      display: none;
    }

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register