Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    kyliesa

Hi,
    After I delete unwanted demo template,and left only wanted template from “Menus”, but the website pages still does not turn out the same as the demo template, not sure where went wrong…
    After trying 2 days… I think maybe easier I tried to recreate the pages again…

Home page-
    I use swift page builder add in elements I want. But how do I add Tags, Categories news on the Left?

Shop page- Basically is Shop-with left side bar template,
    I use swift page builder add in elements.But how do I add in Brands, Colour, Size & price Filtering?

many thanks,
    kye

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) You mean you want a sidebar on your home page? If so on the home page go to the page meta options > sidebar options and set a sidebar, then go to Appearance > Widgets to add widgets to the sidebar

2) You do not create a shop page using the page builder. The page should be blank, then go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products and assign that page as your products page, the products will then be added automatically.

To add a sidebar to the shop page, go to Theme Options > WooCommerce Options
    To add filters go to Appearance > Widgets

– Kyle

mumbomedia

I have almost the same issue.
    We are using Woocommerce as a catalogue.
    So we does not have a shop page because we don’t want a generated page by woocommerce.
    We designed every page using the spb_products shortcode.
    I know the price filter widget only appear on product archive pages.
    So I want to know how if there is a solution to get a price filter on these sites.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m afraid there isn’t sorry, the widget is from woocommerce and will only work on woocommerce pages

– Kyle

mumbomedia

I might have known it.
    So I have no other chance to develop a own widget which do the modifaction on the spb_products shortcode.
    By the way I’ve copied the spb_products function into my functions.php of the child theme because I want to order it by title ascending.
    But I see it isn’t possible for spb_mini_products because in the sf-products.php this should be added around the sf_mini_product_items function: if ( ! function_exists( ‘sf_mini_product_items’ ) ) { your code …}.

Maybe you can add it in the next release.

Thanks a lot for the fast response.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Will request to the developer for you

– Kyle

kyliesa
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Your menu has not disappeared, because you have shrunk your browser screen size, the mobile menu has been triggered.

If you have added a default category widget it will display categories only if they contain published posts.

Thanks,
    David.

kyliesa
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi Kye,

You category widget will show your categories, but only if you have posts that are published and have categories assigned to the post(s).

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register