New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Recent Posts element listing showing up staggered and random

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    gallow737

Hi there, I’m trying to use the Recent Posts element to show my latest blog posts and while it lists all the ones I want it to, the listing is completely messed up. I have it set up to display 4 columns, and it will have 4 in one row, then 1 on the next line, then 3, then 1, etc. and it’s completely random and odd. Is it happening because my featured images I’n using aren’t the same resolution as one another? That’s the only reason I can think it’s doing that. Here’s a link to the page in question:

http://ltms.loganbowes.com/episodes/

I employ the carousel on my front page without actually using the carousel because the recent posts element doesn’t work right there either. I’d rather not do that on my archive page so it can just update itself naturally instead of me having to go in and adjust the post offset to accommodate new posts.

Thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

It’s because some of your titles go on to 3 lines, you can fix it with this css:

.recent-post .details-wrap {
      height: 35px;
      overflow: hidden;
      text-overflow: ellipsis;
    }

– Kyle

gallow737

Excellent! Thanks so much!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register