New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Recent Post / Showcase Carousel Aspect Ratio for Thumb Image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    cmohs01

I had used a custom aspect ratio function on the Joyn Theme, but we are upgrading to the new Uplift. See previous code below. This worked great previously, but appears to not effect the Uplift theme. Can you provide an alternative to achieve this? We primarily support video thumbs and would like the aspect ration to reflect standard 16×9 aspect ratio views.

$thumb_width = apply_filters(‘sf_recent_post_item_thumb_width’, 360);
    $thumb_height = apply_filters(‘sf_recent_post_item_thumb_height’, 202);

Cheers!

David Martin – Support

That filter does exist within /uplift/swift-framework/content/sf-post-formats.php. Can you confirm that is what you want to override?

Can you please post how you are attempting to do this for my reference?

– David

cmohs01

Apologies, I inadvertently failed to include the other parts of the code that were initially provided when we did this with the Joyn theme. We have implemented the full code and it is now working properly and looks great! If you want me to provide that code for reference of other users let me know.

David Martin – Support

Glad you got it working. If you have time to share a code snippet, please add it to https://gist.github.com/ and share the link.

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register