New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Recent post more colums / Meta option link title problem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    mkrmkr

Hi,
    I have three questions regarding Posts and Recent Posts.

Is it possible to add more columns to the Recent Post feature in Swift Page Builder. Its currently limited to 4. Which file do I need to edit?

2. In Posts -> Meta Options -> Thumbnail link type – there is a possibility to
    Choose what link will be used for the image(s) and title of the item.

The thumbnail links correctly to my optional link but the “title of the item” still links to the original Post url.*

3. The links I have in the Post Text Editor is removed/inactive when listed in the Recent Post feature.

*Link to site: http://beta.ysb.se/erbjudanden/
    As you can see for example in the first Recent Post, the image is linked to my optional link, but the title “Boka tidigt rabatt Sommar 2014” is linked to the original post.

Thank you!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have three questions regarding Posts and Recent Posts.

Is it possible to add more columns to the Recent Post feature in Swift Page Builder. Its currently limited to 4. Which file do I need to edit?
    Its not possible because page layout will break 100% .

2. In Posts -> Meta Options -> Thumbnail link type – there is a possibility to
    “Choose what link will be used for the image(s) and title of the item.”
    The thumbnail links correctly to my optional link but the “title of the item” still links to the original Post url.*

Please check also individual post meta settings

3. The links I have in the Post Text Editor is removed/inactive when listed in the Recent Post feature.
    Please attach a screenshot with marked text
    *Link to site: http://beta.ysb.se/erbjudanden/
    As you can see for example in the first Recent Post, the image is linked to my optional link, but the title “Boka tidigt rabatt Sommar 2014″ is linked to the original post.

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register