New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Random Spaces Appearing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    binarybiscuit

Hello,

Not sure if it’s just me but every time I seem to save using the page builder, it keeps adding nbsp; tags to the top and bottom of a section, and every time I save the more it seems to add, anyone else getting this?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

This might be WordPress affecting our shortcodes (since elements in the Page Builder are actually shortcodes).

For which element does this happen to you?

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

binarybiscuit

Hi,

Mostly in the small text blocks, full width blocks and the impact button text box

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Are you going back to the classic editor to see this, or is this within one of the actual assets?

I’ve not personally seen this happening. Are you editing within the Visual tab? Do you have any text-editor based plugins enabled? What version of WordPress are you using?

– Ed

binarybiscuit

Hi,

I am running the latest version of wordpress and using Google Chrome on the mac to edit. When I am working in the swift editor to create new blocks it usually ads the npsb; stuff to the previously created blocks, so when I save to update it has added the space code into the text and attention blocks.

Before saving, switching back to the classic editor and then saving, I think fixes the issue.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Do you have any plugins enabled? I’m running the exact same setup but not seeing this issue.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register