Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    helloweb31

Hi guys, I have a few questions and would really appreciate if one of you could finally take care of these as I posted most of them already some hours ago without any response:

1- I have a lot of trouble organising the image sizes in the posts. the post thumbnails displayed next to the headline are suddenly huge and even larger once the post is opened (it shows one enlarged image above the small images). So, how to define precisely the sizes in the post overview and in the post itself? Also, I would like to get rid of these hearts/likes symbols and the comment possibility below the post as I do not want anyone to comment the posts. Also, I do not need the author tag next to each post. So how to eliminate that together with the hearts and comments?.

2- How can I increase the font size in the Top Bar Header and in the drop down menus (not the heading of the dropdown menus, but the actual menu points in the dropdown selection)? Tried the various font size options of the Flexform menu, but without success…

3- I am using Mailchimp for the newsletter registrations. Once I do the registration in the top bar, the drop-down menu is not wide enough to discplay the full email field. How can I increase the width of the dropdown area?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Please note that we have an up to 48 hours response time, though we usually reply within 24hrs.

1) The theme pre-sets image sizes, so there shouldn’t really be any problem unless you changed some code or there’s a plugin overriding our code.

For all three questions, I will need to see your site to be able to provide accurate advice, as it depends on the types of sections used.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

helloweb31
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

Issue 1:

That happens because you’re using small images on a blog template with no sidebars. Images are set to adjust to 100% their container width, so that’s a problem if using small images.
    Try adding this custom CSS in the theme options:

figure img {
        width: auto !important;
    }

Issue 3: again, some custom CSS:

#mc_embed_signup { background: #000 !important; }

#mc_embed_signup label {
        color: #999999;
        font-size: 14px !important;
    }

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

helloweb31
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Remove the mailchimp css. It’s not needed, and will conflict with our css.

Customisations to the themes standard functions/styling are up to you to do. While we’d love to be able to offer advice on everything, we simply don’t have the time.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register