New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Questions on proper use of demo content

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    frankjenex

I have a few questions on how to properly use the Joyn demo content.
    1. after importing full demo content, do you suggest working on top of the demo main menu (adding and deleting items as needed)? Or should we start a new menu? I am just a bit confused on how to properly work the demo content.

2. If i wanted to use the Home One-pager as my site – how do i change the demo content so that is what shows up on the home page. Is it best to just use the demo content as a reference, but create entirely new pages (hope this makes sense).

3. In my Theme Options/Header Layout – i only see 6 examples – and would like to go with the one that includes the top header text. I cannot seem to get it to work. Trying all different iterations of settings and it is not showing up. The signout, subscribe & My Account links are currently showing up in the main menu.

Hoping you can help out. Thanks very much,
    Frank

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

It’s entirely up to you on how you want to use the demo content

1) You can either use the pages we have created, and just make changes if you need to. Or you can create new pages and build them yourself. For the menu it’s the same, you can either delete it and create your own or you can edit the demo one as you wish

2) Whatever page you want to use as the home page, go to Settings > Reading and set it as the front page

3) Please provide me with a login via private reply so I can check this for you

– Kyle

frankjenex
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, in Joyn you have 6 header options.
    Do you have any specific doubt that you need help?

-Rui

frankjenex
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I already adjusted your settings. Also the top bar doesn’t work together with the Naked Header.

Check if it’s ok.

-Rui

frankjenex
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

On individual pages, int he header options you can select ‘naked’ versions.

I have sorted the duplicate links out for you, in Theme Options > Header Options the top bar is what you were looking for, which have assign aux links on the right. In the header right config you had also assigned aux links, I’ve removed them for you

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register