New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Questions about product thumbnails and single product pages

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    anamontiel

Hello everyone!

Loving the theme so far but I’m having trouble with a few things… maybe you can help me with them? πŸ™‚

THUMBNAIL QUESTIONS

1 – My product thumbnails are stuck and won’t have any rollover effect with the solid grey info area and the second product image. They just show at the bottom of the first image thumbnail an extra portion of the second product image. How can I make this work?

2 – Is there a way that I could hide the text that says “Showing 1-24 of 48 products / View 24/48/All” and show all the products in thumbnails at the same time?

SINGLE PRODUCT PAGE QUESTIONS

1 – The + and – buttons on the product pages are one on top of the other instead of being side by side. Any suggestions at how can I rearrange properly this?

2 – The product name on the single product page is very far away from the price and the rest of the info. Is there a way that I could place it on the right, just above the rest of the product info?

Thanks so much in advance for sharing your wisdom. Look forward hearing from you.

Best,

Ana.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, can you post up your website URL so we can check the issues you’re having out? Thanks!

anamontiel

Sure. It’s http://store.anamontiel.com

Thanks in advance πŸ™‚

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, something is completely off on your site, it takes around 3 minutes to load for me initially, after that I cannot inspect anything with my webdevelopment tool to troubleshoot. Do you have any heavy plugin or malicious content running on your site maybe?

anamontiel
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Something on your site is causing jQuery issues. Please disable any plugins you have that are active and could be causing issues.

– Ed

anamontiel

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your answer and tip about the jQuery issues. Indeed there was a plugin causing the trouble I had with the thumbnails. So that first question is solved πŸ™‚

I still have doubts about how to fix the other three issues though. Could you be so kind to help me with them? They are below, thanks a lot in advance.

THUMBNAIL QUESTION
    1 – Is there a way that I could hide the text that says β€œShowing 1-24 of 48 products / View 24/48/All” and show all the products in thumbnails at the same time?

SINGLE PRODUCT PAGE QUESTIONS
    1 – The + and – buttons on the product pages are one on top of the other instead of being side by side. Any suggestions at how can I rearrange properly this?

2 – The product name on the single product page is very far away from the price and the rest of the info. Is there a way that I could place it on the right, just above the rest of the product info?

Melanie – SUPPORT

go to result-count.php and change $per_page = $wp_query->get( 'posts_per_page' );

to
    $per_page = -1;

and then add this custom css

.woocommerce-count-wrap {
    display: none;
    }

did you activate the woocommerce css via the woocommerce settings?

we could center it
    .single-product .heading-text {
    float: none;
    text-align: center;
    }

anamontiel

1 – all ok now, thanks!

2 – it’s activated. I tried deactivating it to see if it looked better but no luck. Any suggestions?

3 – Aligned to centre or right should be fine, thanks. I’m trying to make the font bigger with no luck (adding ” font-size: 40px; ” on the custom css manager). Could you give me a hint on how to make the title bigger, please?

Thanks for your help! πŸ™‚

Kestersmith

I’m also trying to set Show All to default and remove the options but got a little stuck on the custom CSS. Where should I input the code?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey there, if you need more dedicated help please hire a developer of your trust to modify the theme according to your liking. We can only give guides. Thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register