New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help question before buying this theme

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    calvinhochiheng

Hi Ed

i am planning on buying the neighbourhood theme i want to make sure a few thing. Its my first time using wordpress quite confuss with a few things.

These question is based on neighbourhood theme example 4

is it possible to move the things around e.g if i was to use this theme i would put the “Testimonials” part below the “recent post” so the “recent post” will just be below “recent project”.

Also is it possible to have the pictures in the recent project enlarge ( the whole frame not just inside the picture frame ) and the only the title of the picture would link to the detail project project.

Lastly on the contact page1 or 2 is it possible to have 3 google map instead of one?

Thanks
    Calvin

calvinhochiheng

also would it be possible to put the menu bar on the same level as logo, and instead of having the logo central have it place on the left

thanks calvin

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The homepage examples are just examples of what can be created with the page builder, you can move things around as much as you like.

The image is clickable in the recent project section? This can only be 4 columns though, no larger.

Yes, you can have as many google maps as you like on one page.

Yes, check the featured page, it shows the header examples.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

georgesn

hi, i am interested in buying the template but i just have a couple of questions about modifications i would need to do:

1 – I would like the make the individual items shop page have this layout, http://theretailer.getbowtied.com/demo/shop/get-the-complete-wordpress-developer-outfit/ with the product description, reviews etc and social shares layout similar to this. is it possible to modify this on Neighborhood theme?

2- i would like the have the product previews thoughout the site to flip like this http://theretailer.getbowtied.com/demo/shop/ instead of sliding up like it does now (btw the sliding does not work on mobile and tablets on yor theme)

3 – i would like to have the blog previews on the homepage to be in 3 circles similar to this templates
    http://demo2.woothemes.com/?name=hustle could we do that wih the theme

thanks,

Georges

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi Georges, I’m sorry but if you want other features and layout as the theme offers you will have to hire a developer of your trust to help you with that. Cheers!

georgesn

hi Melanie, thank you for your fast response, off course we would hire a developer for modifications but we just want to know if these kind of changes are possible to do with the Neighborhood template.

looking forward for your answer,

best regards,

Georges

Melanie – SUPPORT

Definitely possible with code changes!

georgesn

Great! Thank you Melanie!

Melanie – SUPPORT

You’re welcome!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register