New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Question about mixed up Language

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    prevailin

Another querstin about language I’m affraid.

My whole wordpress website is mixed up in both english and dutch. For as far as I know I have installed both wordpress and woocommerce in english. And I assume Neighbourhood is only available in English..

Still all my pages show some dutch words.. please see attached picture for your reference.

What can I do about this, Should I reinstall something? For now I want everything in english.

Thank you,

David

Melanie – SUPPORT
    prevailin

Yes I have. this is too much work, I think there is an more accurate solution. I want my wordpress to be fully english. And somehow dutch words are showing up, what causes this? Its a fresh installation.

So when its fully english I want to start manually translating.

regards,

David

Melanie – SUPPORT

You probably have wordpress installed in Dutch, you need the English WP version to begin with.

artshowapplepie

Hi

I found a pretty easy solution for this, i had the same ‘issue’ have my wordpress in dutch etc.

Go to : wp-content / plugins / woocommerce / i18n / languages / than find your language po en mo file.

Download it to your desktop and edit the po file with POEdit, save and upload and your set.. Didn’t take me more than 1 hour to change most language strings.

I also added a PO file my own language (dutch) : themes / neighborhood / language

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thanks applepie! That’s also what I suggested when linking to http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/how-to-translate-the-theme/ – but unfortunately the user said it’s too much work 🙁

Gizan86

I think I might have the same problem. I am trying to set my site up in Dutch (netherlands) but all my woocommerce buttons are in English.. In the backend woocommerce is completely dutch though. I dont want to change the english language file to dutch words because I want to offer an english version of my site as well in the future using WPML. How can I solve this? I already downloaded the code styling plugin / localization plugin which states that I am using the Dutch language file for woocommerce. Don’t understand..

Gizan86

Also, I dont know if it matters, but also the backend of my theme is in English, not Dutch, while WordPress is completely Dutch :S – My site should be completely dutch for now.. THanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The theme is only available in English at the moment. You will need to translate the /language/en_US.po file to dutch for the various theme texts to be in Dutch.

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register