New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante quantity counter in single product page is not working correctly

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    ritmomundo

after the update I deleted my cache and the new banners at the top of every page do not show up anymore. I don’t understand what’s going on. Please help.

Thank you,

Kris

ritmomundo

Mohammad,

After clearing my cache, I noticed that the updated version no longer has the new page title heading at the top of every page. I dont understand, please help. sorry didnt mean to send twice. I thought the first didnt go through

Thank you,

Kris

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Can you also please update your WooCommerce plugin version?

Thanks,
    David.

ritmomundo

Hello,

Okay. Woocommerce is up to date.

Thank you,

Kris

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Have you managed to resolve the issue?
    Thanks
    Mohammad

ritmomundo

Hello,

I have updated Dante and now the revolution slider does not want to show up on the page and I am still having the footer issue. However, the product page text is now contained. I have cleared the cache and I am still facing these issues.

Kris

ritmomundo

I managed to somewhat fix the slider on the home page but now there is something wrong with the sift page builder. items are not showing up and sliders are not working on the other pages. Please help.

Kris

ritmomundo

Okay. So I also managed to fix the sliders on the other pages. But these issues I can’t fix.

1) When i enable slider arrows in navigation slider options, the arrows are not vertically centered correctly in the slider, so I just disabled them.

2) The sliders are not responsive anymore.

3) The product widget in the footer of 404 page and gallery page are not being contained correctly (this was also a previous issue that Mohammad fixed before. Somehow the css that mohammad implemented previously no longer work).

Thank you for your patience,

kris

David Martin – Support

Hi,

2) Your slider looks responsive for me, testing this page: http://reflexwatch.com/ Are you looking at another page?

3) I have fixed that for you.

Thanks,
    David.

ritmomundo

Hey David,

When I view the website on my phone the sliders are not fully visible. Could this be some sort of setting in rev slider?

Thank you for fixing the footer. What was the issue and how did you fix it?

Thanks!

Kris

David Martin – Support

Hi Kris, no problem.

2) What page URL do you experience that on? Can you get a screenshot?

3)The footer widget contained the shortcode you added, but you had it set to display 1/3 column not full width.

Thanks,
    David.

ritmomundo

David,

I am experiencing this issue on all pages with sliders. Not sure how to fix that (image 7274 is too small and the bottom padding seems very large (image 7275 and others is showing up too large and not fitting on screen, also the cart emblem at the top right of screen in mobile view is not sitting properly on the screen, as well as the logo, it seems to be cut off. Thank you for explaining what went wrong with the footer.

I have attached screenshots of the issues.

Thanks a lot!

Kris

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Homepage Slider: You will need to upload a bigger image, if you view the slide here you will see that the image height is about 2/3 to small.

Secondar Slider:
    Rather than using a background image for a slider, I would look to build the slider using the “Layers”. You can then select and hide certain layers fir each different screen size.

Cart Icon:

The cart button looks specific to just the iPhone 5. Please use this CSS in your theme options panel to amend that.

@media only screen and (max-width: 991px) {
        #logo a {
           padding: 9px 2px!important;
        }
    }

Thanks,
    David

ritmomundo

David,

Homepage Slider: All images are 1903 x 700px I don’t understand why this is happening. The slider issues came about when I updated the revolution slider plugin, before that, everything was fine.

Cart Icon: Thank you! That worked.

Kris

David Martin – Support

Hi Kris,

I have dug deeper into this and a setting has been overlooked which has resolved the issue.

Homepage Slider:

Source Settings => Background Fit => Contained

Changed To:

Source Settings => Background Fit => Cover

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register