New Landing How can we help? Atelier Qtranslate conflict with Swift Pagebuilder

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    booqbags

Hi,

I’m also facing the same issue. I can’t use WPML for some reason (for this project). I need to use qtranslate only. I’ve created a video to explain the issue and login for you. Please take a look and help me on this ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Here’s the video : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-O3ZzADmCADQ0NLampTRDlwSVk/view?usp=sharing
    Wasn’t able to attach here due to Max- Size restriction.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Thanks for the video – have you contacted the plugin developer?

We are currently developing a new page builder so if we could get feedback from the plugin developer we could look to integrate this into the next release?

Thanks.

booqbags

I contacted them, and they’re saying the same thing.. to contact theme developer. Because this plugin works with normal wordpress installation or any other rich text editor. It’s having this conflict only with swift page builder. Please check what’s the conflict here.

Best Regards

David Martin – Support

I’ll need to pass this back to the team for investigation.

Thanks.

luisaarangom

Any news on this? We’re planning to switch to the Atelier theme on an existing shop that uses qTranslate, but the page builder goes blank if there is translated content on the page. The plain text view works, but that’s not very useful..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you please let us know how to replicate? We’ve tested it locally with the page builder enabled, and then switching languages, the page builder doesn’t empty.

Ed

luisaarangom

Hm.. Now it works here as well (I have since deactivated and now reactivated qTranslate). The problem occurred on pages imported from your Atelier Demo Site, but I can’t replicate it. Sorry for wasting your time, I’ll add more info if it happens again.

However, would it be possible to have the page builder update when you switch languages (using qTranslate’s language buttons). Now you have to switch languages and then refresh the page (or exit and enter the page builder) to make the pagebuilder display the content in the new language.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

We’ll add that to the request list for the page builder – we’d need to see if we can hook into their functions to update it.

Thanks,

Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register