New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Purchased Pinpoint today, unzipped theme is broken

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    BillyEpperhart

I downloaded theme, uploaded to wordpress themes file, extracted theme, went to dashboard and this is the message I get:

Broken Themes

The following themes are installed but incomplete. Themes must have a stylesheet and a template.

Name Description
    Pinpoint_v1.6 Stylesheet is missing.
    __MACOSX Stylesheet is missing.

My host technician downloaded the file to check it out and says that the file that is missing is the style.css file.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The theme zip is correct, just sounds like you are uploading the main zip (not the WordPress theme). Check the knowledgebase article here: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/269

Hope that helps!

– Ed

BillyEpperhart

Thanks for the quick response. Which one to I want to upload or do I need to do both – parent or child, of course I would like child, but, don’t I have to install the parent first? Thanks for your help in advance! Linda

BillyEpperhart

I think I answered my own question. The child theme has already been separated from the adult, so I just need to activate it. Thanks again for your help!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Great, glad we could help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register