New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Provide option to replace Love It button with Facebook Like or Google+

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    bssmithy

I asked recently on Twitter what the Love It button is for, and while I like the idea behind it, I don’t find it practical for my viewership. No one does anything with it, because they don’t recognize it, don’t know what it’s for, and have no reason to use it. It would be hugely valuable if you could give us the option to replace the Love It button with the Facebook Like button, or the Google+ button, whichever we choose. My posts used to get more traffic when people saw that their friends were liking it. Currently, the only Facebook interaction viewers get is to share it, and not everyone wants to do that.

Even if you don’t want to give us the option to easily replace the Love It button, is there another way to do it, or would it cause problems with the theme?

I’m running Dante.

Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Thank you for your suggestion . We will try to put in next update . I’m afraid it’s not built into the theme and need to modified especially for you. We always ready to help you with this customization but we are only able to provide support for basic theme issues and bug fixes. We do provide support for small customizations but unfortunately this request is beyond that. . You could also hire a developer to help you with your customizations.
    Thank you for understanding!
    Cheers!

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register