New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Promo Box Contact Us

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    lpanalyst

How can I get “Contact Us” in promo box at the bottom of the pages to email [email protected]?

http://lpanalyst.com/sitev2/lp-solutions/

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Try set the link to mailto:[email protected]

– Kyle

lpanalyst

Hey Kyle,

I know this as rookie as it gets but i have tried a few things here.

Here is one of the pages:
    http://lpanalyst.com/sitev2/?portfolio=secondary-valuation

Here is the code:
    [impact_text include_button=”yes” button_style=”standard” title=”CONTACT LP ANALYST” color=”accent” target=”_self” link=”mailto:[email protected]” position=”cta_align_right” alt_background=”none” el_class=”mt0 bt0 bb0″ width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]

This or other ways i have tried do not appear to be working.

Kyle – SUPPORT

I thought you was referring to the promo bar at the bottom of the page, not the impact text shortcode

– Kyle

lpanalyst

Sorry Kyle — my fault on that one. If you have any suggestions on this for the impact text please let me know. Thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Will do! Will look into it

– Kyle

lpanalyst

Hey Kyle, just wanted to check in on this element. Think you now have my final remaining issues.

Thank you again for yours and Mohammad’s help. You have helped me more than you can know!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

It should be:

href="mailto:[email protected]"

not:

link="mailto:[email protected]"

Hope that helps!

– Ed

lpanalyst

Thanks Ed! Rookie mistake.

Is it possible to click and get the modal to pop up? That would be awesome.

lpanalyst

On this page I have the modal button below. Is there any way to incorporate that into the impact text box?

http://lpanalyst.com/sitev2/?portfolio=diligence-pack-2

lpanalyst

And then make the contact form show up within the modal (Name*, Professional Email*, Your Message*).

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please try to put modal button code at impact text box . I will work 1005 sure.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

lpanalyst

Hi Mohammad,

Here is what I currently have…for impact text:

[impact_text include_button=”yes” button_style=”standard” title=”CONTACT LP ANALYST” color=”accent” target=”href=”mailto:[email protected]” href=”mailto:[email protected]” position=”cta_align_right” alt_background=”none” el_class=”mt0 bt0 bb0″ width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]
    <h1 class=”mt0 mb0″>Contact us today to order your first Diligence Pack© and receive your analysis within 10 business days.</h1>
    [/impact_text]

Here is what I currently have for Modal button:

<p style=”text-align: center;”>[sf_modal header=”INQUIRY FORM” btn_colour=”accent” btn_type=”standard” btn_size=”standard” btn_text=”CONTACT LP ANALYST”]</p>

Can you please advise on how to combine?

Thank you !

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please try this code-:

[impact_text include_button="yes" button_style="standard" title="CONTACT LP ANALYST" color="accent" target="href="mailto:[email protected]" href="mailto:[email protected]" position="cta_align_right" alt_background="none" el_class="mt0 bt0 bb0" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]
    <h1 class=”mt0 mb0″>Contact us today to order your first Diligence Pack© and receive your analysis within 10 business days.</h1>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>[sf_modal header="INQUIRY FORM" btn_colour="accent" btn_type="standard" btn_size="standard" btn_text="CONTACT LP ANALYST"]</p>
    [/impact_text]

Hope that should work.
    Thanks

lpanalyst

Hi Mohammad,

I used that code (top version at the site below but no modal).

http://lpanalyst.com/?portfolio=diligence-pack-2 (please note we migrated the site live last night so this is a different URL)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register