New Landing How can we help? Atelier Promo Bar Element has auto-resized after update

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    ktdoyle

Hi,

I recently updated the plugins and themes on my site jeanbag.com.au and have just noticed that the promo bar element used on almost every page has at least doubled in height, if not more, to what it originally was.

I’m using it on the hero/content split page layout and as an element within the Swift Page Builder. I’ve tried modifying it using the new ‘full page’ and ‘align to page’ settings in the element, but this hasn’t worked.

Can you please help. I believe this site-wide change has occurred due to an update, as I haven’t changed anything else on my site.

Many thanks in advance,
    KT

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Good concept of recycle of jeans. I like it very much. Please provide me specific page url with issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

ktdoyle
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I dont see any promo bar element at this page http://jeanbag.com.au/how-we-make-jeanbag/. Can you please indicate it through screenshot.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

ktdoyle

It’s the yellow bar (block) at the bottom of the split page on the right side. I’ve used this consistently on all the pages mentioned.

Thanks Mohammad,
    KT

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I dont get any resize issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

ktdoyle

Hi Mohammad,

The promo bar shouldn’t look this tall. It didn’t when I originally set it up. It’s at least twice if not three times the height it was originally. I don’t know why it looks like this now. It was a much thinner rectangular bar.

It seems to have happened since the last update, with your new Swift Page Builder update.

Is there anything you can do, or will I have to redesign this call to action visual at the bottom of each of these pages?

Many thanks,
    KT

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Add this to your custom css:

.sf-promo-bar.promo-text > a {
      padding: 0;
    }

– Kyle

ktdoyle

Thanks Mohammad! That worked a treat. Perfect! My promo bars are all looking as they did when I first created the site. Thanks so much for this code.

Warm wishes,
    KT

ktdoyle
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register