New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Products Page, Social Sharing Icons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Dolloff

How do you add/remove social sharing icons on the products page?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

To add more social sharing options you would need to edit the theme files. To remove the the icons you can add display:none; on the individual li’s. If you need me to help you with the css please let me know which ones you want to remove.

– Kyle

Dolloff

Hey Kyle, so on the products page by default the icons for facebook, twitter, google+, pinterest, and email are listed. I need twitter, facebook, and pinterest and instagram to be listed. How would I go about editing the theme file for the product pages and creating the css? When you say to remove the icons you can add display: none, where do I go to select this option? Sorry I’m a newbie here.

Kyle – SUPPORT

To add new icons you need to edit the sf-woocommerce.php which can be found in the swift-framework folder. The lines to edit are 341 – 354, you will have to find source the code for the instagram by yourself, I wasn’t even aware that instagram had a share button.

If you are going to be editing that file to add more icons, you may as well remove the icons here as well. If you want to use display:none; you have to add it in custom css. Are you familiar with css?

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register