Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    mirloblanco

Hi,

Your theme is great I´m glad to have purchased, but I have an important problem with single product image zoom.

You have treated this issue with “beingmahesh” in “product zoom” Topic, but I sincerely think it must be resolved in another way.

I´m talking concretely about:
    “also when I click for a customer to expand the image into lightbox they have to click on the top left of the picture . Is it possible that the image enlarges directly by clicking any where on the image , also when the light box appear first the image is small and then by clicking the + on top right it blows up in full size. how do i eliminate the second step. I would like if by clicking on the image the light box opens image in fullsize and not medium size.”

I think this is a bug, because:

– enlarge your image by clicking is a standard, so I understand you give the option to implement the “small icon on the top left”, but just as an option and not eliminating the option to choose the standard option.
    – When the theme user places an image with a dark background, you simply are not able to see the icon (because is always black) so the web user doesn´t realize the option to zoom the image.

I supposse the code to change is in product-image.php, where you define the icon as the but not the image.

I would like you to reconsider giving a quick solution, may be just giving us the code to change.

Congratulations for your theme. Thanks,

OSCAR

mirloblanco

I managed to solve this question changing in product-image.php with the next code:

echo apply_filters( 'woocommerce_single_product_image_html', sprintf( '<li itemprop="image"><a href="%s" title="%s" rel="prettyPhoto[product-gallery]">%s</a></li>', $image_link, $image_title, $image_html ), $post->ID );

….

echo apply_filters( 'woocommerce_single_product_image_thumbnail_html', sprintf( '<li><a href="%s" title="%s" rel="prettyPhoto[product-gallery]">%s</a></li>', $image_link, $image_class, $image_title, $image_html ), $attachment_id, $post->ID, $image_class );

,and in css:

#product-img-slider li a.zoom {
    	position: relative;
    }

So now is working perfectly.

beingmahesh

HI,

thanks for expanding on the issues, I will try to implement same see if it works for me.

beingmahesh

I am little hesitant on messing up the code could you please give code line# , or little more clear replace”that” with “this” .

Thanks

mirloblanco

HI, in line 61 I have changed:

echo apply_filters( 'woocommerce_single_product_image_html', sprintf( '<li itemprop="image">%s<a href="%s" title="%s" rel="prettyPhoto[product-gallery]"><i class="icon-resize-full"></i></a></li>', $image_html, $image_link, $image_title ), $post->ID );

for:

echo apply_filters( 'woocommerce_single_product_image_html', sprintf( '<li itemprop="image"><a href="%s" title="%s" rel="prettyPhoto[product-gallery]">%s</a></li>', $image_link, $image_title, $image_html ), $post->ID );

In line 100:

echo apply_filters( 'woocommerce_single_product_image_thumbnail_html', sprintf( '<li>%s<a href="%s" title="%s" rel="prettyPhoto[product-gallery]"><i class="icon-resize-full"></i></a></li>', $image_html, $image_link, $image_class, $image_title ), $attachment_id, $post->ID, $image_class );

for:

echo apply_filters( 'woocommerce_single_product_image_thumbnail_html', sprintf( '<li><a href="%s" title="%s" rel="prettyPhoto[product-gallery]">%s</a></li>', $image_link, $image_class, $image_title, $image_html ), $attachment_id, $post->ID, $image_class );

in style css change the original #product-img-slider li a.zoom :

to`
    #product-img-slider li a.zoom {
    position: relative;
    }
    `
    It works for me, but, of course, make your backups before…

Good luck.

OSCAR

mirloblanco

Sorry Beinmahesh, but I think this post doesn´t allows me to write the code properly (I don´t know why).
    Give me your e-mail if you are interested in the wholñe code.

OSCAR

beingmahesh
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rsae

I’ve had this same problem, but your post trailed off.

Can you please post the code you used to help others who are searching for answers in the forum? You can use the “code” tag so it will display properly. Are any of the theme admins helping with this issue? Would be great if we can get a quick answer.
    Thanks!

Melanie – SUPPORT

I modified the posts, please don’t put raw html to the forum.

westcoastsurf

Thank you! This post answered my next question. 🙂

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great

– Kyle

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register