New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Product thumbnail images are not showing in category page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    shahzadhasan

Dear Support,

I am having a very critical issue in the category page of my website, In category page, suddenly all the product thumbnails, product details are disappeared. When i hover somewhere in that area it shows me link and when click on it takes me to the particular product details page but no information is showing in that category page. Seems like everything is there but in invisible mode. I tried to fix it by some CSS changes but it couldn’t reflect any change. Please help over it.

Link -: http://www.hendam.qa/product-category/t-shirts/?sidebar=left-sidebar

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Version 1.9.8 has fixed this. Please clear your cache and any caching plugins you maybe using.

Thanks

shahzadhasan

Thanks for reply. I have already cleared the cache. By the way i have fixed it by doing regenerate all the product thumbnails. But i don’t know the reason why it did fixed with regenerating thumbnails. You may tell if something wrong i have done with the images.

Thanks

David Martin – Support

Glad you got it sorted, I have not seen that happen before though.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register