New Landing How can we help? Atelier Product Thumbnail Image Not Too Zoom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    juliensalanave

Hello guys, I’m having hard time finding setting on the product thumbnail image, I want that the product thumbnail is not that much zoom in preview so that text on image will be readable (please see image attach). I want to zoom out a little bit so the text on image can be read and I want to retain the zoom effect when mouse hover the image thumbnail. Hope you can help me with this matter. Thanks.

Best,

Billy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Add the code below to your custom css option.

.zoomContainer {
        display: none!important;
    }

-Rui

juliensalanave

Tnx for the quick response Rui, what I wanted is that the thumbnail will retain the zoom effect and the preview of the thumbnail without hovering the mouse will not that much zoomed so that the image that has text (which I attached image above) can be read.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

We can’t control the zoom level that is based on the image size you uploaded for that product. The zoom will be smaller if the uploaded image size is closer to the size defined in the Woocommerce product image settings.

-Rui

juliensalanave

I sorted this out. I need to edit or resize subject that fit on the thumbnail size with the same aspect ratio. Thanks for the reply.

Respectfully,

Billy

David Martin – Support

Hi Billy,

Glad you got it sorted.

Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.