New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Product Tabs instead of Accordion

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    mhawker

I am currently using the latest version of WordPress and your latest version od Neighborhood 1.3.3.

Im wanting to setup TABS on the product page below the product which most other themes have that use Woo Commerce.

Example would be using your tabs from here http://themeforest.net/item/neighborhood-responsive-multipurpose-shop-theme/full_screen_preview/5086341

Im also looking to add tabs with it which i will use the Woo Tabs extension.

In the latest version that you have added “Added theme option to have default WooCommerce tabs integration (for extensions)”

This I was hoping was what im after but I got an error that was located in the accordian section as soon as i turn this on.

Error:
    – Warning: uasort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in M:\Server Press\www.sofabed.dev\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\woocommerce-template.php on line 795

Can you please let us know the easiest way to turn on TABS to show under products in your theme.

Thanks very much

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, what exactly would you want to put in those tabs? Can’t you use the tabs shortcode we provide? All the best,
    Mel

mhawker

The Tabs will include

Product Information and Pricing
    Configuration(same on most pages)
    Fabric Selection (same on most pages)
    Product Enquiry Form (Gravity Forms)
    Possibly more custom Tabs

As you can see 3 of the Tabs are the same information so it would of been great just to have this coded in so the client did not have to set this up on every single product.

I have set there first few up using the TAB method and will do so but dont think this is the best method and think WooCommerce original Tabs still need to be incorporated in the theme.

Note if I keep using the page builder I also run into 2 more problems with TABS, can you please tell me where and how to fix these.

Please see file attached.

1. TABS IFRAME is so small and just about impossible to use, we need to make this bigger.
    2. I want it so it shows the same functions as what my normal wordpress editor uses, eg being able to use Forms button etc that site there from Gravity Forms plugin. Where can I add this into code, or can we just have it showing the same as WordPress Editor

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’ll forward this feedback to the developer, as we cannot change that at the moment and it probably requires a theme update if he chooses to modify it.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The theme update allows you to use the standard woocommerce tabs. Are you having an issue with these?

– Ed

mhawker

Yes that what i was hoping the latest update would do but as soon as we turn this on in administration we get the error from the post at the top of this page.

Error:
    – Warning: uasort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in M:\Server Press\www.sofabed.dev\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\woocommerce-template.php on line 795

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you try disabling any active WooCommerce extensions/plugins as it seems as though this is a plugin issue.

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register