New Landing How can we help? Atelier Product slider & menu not showing on certain product pages

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    carteblanche1

Certain products on our site have a nonfunctional slider (thumbnails are shown one image after the other vertically) and also the entire menu including the logo is missing from these product pages.

Also having some problems with ajax add-to cart not working properly.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide us the url of your site?
    Probably will be necessary admin access to check your settings.

-Rui

carteblanche1
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Can you show us a specific product where you are trying to implement this?

Can you confirm the steps for us to recreate this:

1) Insert page builder “Products” asset within a single product content area?

Thanks,
    David

carteblanche1

Hi David,

My apologies for the late response. Yes to recreate the issue just try to insert the page builder Products asset into any single product content area. The result will be that the header disappears from the page and the product images slider also malfunctions (images are shown one at a time vertically).

Let me know what you find.

Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I tried to do it in the product below but the header and product slider displayed fine.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/audlq4g3u140o4j/Screenshot%202015-10-06%2022.02.43.png?dl=0

Can you try to clear the browser cache and test again?

-Rui

carteblanche1

Hi Rui,

Please check product ID 15235 where we have recreated the issue for your reference.

I am not sure why it works on the listing you showed, but malfunctions on others.

Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

It seems to be something specific with that product ID.

I create this new product and works fine.
    http://boostcase.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=16953&action=edit

Create again that 15235 product using this latest one I created.

-Rui

carteblanche1

I think it may depend on the settings of the product. For example if it is variable with multiple variations and has multiple product images. I tried duplicating the product and had the same issues. This same issue also affects the majority of our product ID’s not just the one showed to you.

carteblanche1

I have just created two variations in your test product and this caused the issue to reappear. You can check it. So it seems to be an issue with adding variations.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I am looking at this product http://boostcase.com/shop/boostcase-leatherluxe-ip5s/ and others and everything looks to working?

Do you have any direct links to any products that contain an error? Can you also clear out your browser cache?

Cheers,
    David.

carteblanche1

Hi David,

Yes that product is now displaying correctly because we already removed the product asset so that customers would see the listing properly again.

The test product that your team created however is still there and you can see the issue in that listing. The product ID 16953 and it is a draft listing so only visible when you log in to the account.

Thanks

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Perfect, I see that now. http://boostcase.com/?post_type=product&p=16953.

I think this is directly related to the plugin: YITH WooCommerce Color and Label Variations Premium.

1) Please update the plugin and then test that product page again

2) If 1) does not resolve this, please disable the plugin and re-test the page. If that resolved it, please add the plugin zip file here for us to further test this.

Cheers,
    David

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register