Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    underdog

Hi

We are having a slight problem with product images.

We love that when you hover over a product image it flips to another image-which we like to use as a close up of the product.

The first product pic that you see is the “featured” pic and then it flips to the first ”project gallery” pic.

The problem is that when we change a product to a ‘variable product’ with different pictures set for each variable this doesn’t work properly anymore..

When you first arrive on the product page the variable drop down changes the set image for that particular product-this is correct.
    But if you decide to view another pic in the gallery (the other pics that sit below the image- this is where our close up gallery pic sits) then the drop down variable select does not change the image to the selected product anymore.

If i select the first image again- then the drop down select works again.

So the drop down variable select is only working with the ‘featured image’ and not with the ‘Project Gallery images’

This is a problem for us as we want to keep the close up pic in the ‘Project Gallery’ for our flip over effect but without the client loosing the ability to see the different products should they select that in the gallery.

The user may not be aware that by selecting a 2nd gallery image first… that it does not then switch between product images. So basically we would prefer the variable selection always overrides the image on the left, irrespective as to what it is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!
    Keren

Melanie – SUPPORT

I will forward this to the developer as I think this might be something that would have to be modified by woocommerce, but let me get his opinion on that.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Keren,

What version of Neighborhood are you using? We’ve actually implemented a fix for this, so the slider slides back to the first slide upon variation change.

– Ed

underdog

Hi Ed

Thanks for your response.
    Version 1.55- Is there a newer version?
    Here is where the problem described is happening – http://comfort.underdogdigital.net/?product=albero-coat-hanger

Keren

Melanie – SUPPORT

I confirm this, I’m sure the developer will get back to you

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Apologies, just sorted this for the next update. If you need it now, send me an email http://themeforest.net/user/SwiftIdeas

– Ed

underdog

Hi Ed

If we can have the fix now that would be great.
    Thank you very much for your help!

Keren

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, feel free to send us a message via the link Ed posted, he will send the fix to you 🙂

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

This update is now live 🙂

– Ed

underdog

Hi Ed and Melanie

We have implemented the update 1.61 to Neighbourhood.

The issue that you said it would fix is still unfortunately not working.

The slider does not slide back to the first slide upon variation change.
    Here is the product we are testing – http://comfort.underdogdigital.net/?product=albero-coat-hanger
    When you arrive on the page and select colour variation on the right the image changes to those colour variants. If you select the second pic under the image and then try select colour variants, nothing happens.

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong.
    Kind Regards
    Keren

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, the thread is assigned to the developer. I’m sure he will get back to you soon!

haagmeister

This is the exact same issue I have having. I have the product image and 1st gallery image set for the hover animation but when you click through to the product page with variations the thumbnails are messed up. The variation image displays in place of the set product image until you set the variation drop down to “Choose an option” and then the images set in the product page display the correct image when the thumb is clicked.. If you select another option then that image takes the place of the Product image again when that thumbnail is clicked…

This is a clean install and updated to recent versions of Neighborhood and Woo Commerce.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @haagmeister,

Can you provide a link and steps to replicate please?

– Ed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register