New Landing How can we help? Product Page Vertical Thumbnails

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    3speed

Hey,

I updated to the latest version of the Uplift theme this morning. Up until now I’ve had the gallery thumbnails displaying vertically on the left but after updating this feature seems to have broken and they now display underneath.

Is there a way I can get them back on the left side vertically?

Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Since the Woocommerce 3.0 update the Thumbnails slider was dropped due to the changes made by Woocommerce.

We will have to create a custom solution from scratch to achieve this again, it wasn’t possible yet to develop it but it’s in our plans.

Will forward the topic to the development team.

-Rui

3speed

Thanks for the quick response Rui,

Do you know if there would be a temporary way around it using CSS or if I should revert back to an earlier version of the theme as before the latest update it was still displaying vertically.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

It’s too complex to sort with css. The problem of using a prior version is that you should also use the prior version of Woocommerce before 3.0 (guess was 2.6). But not sure if there are problems with this because not sure if they updated the database in the 3.0 upgrade.

Better to ask that question in the Woocommerce plugin support page.

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

There was a mistake from my side, I was confusing this functionality with another one.
    I talked to my head developer and it’s suppose to work fine in the left side.

I see that is already displaying correctly, did you did anything?

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

There was a mistake from my side, I was confusing this functionality with another one.
    I talked to my head developer and it’s suppose to work fine in the left side.

I see that is already displaying correctly, did you did anything?

-Rui

3speed

That’s alright mate, I ended up switching to a 3rd party plugin (Woothumbs) which replaces the default gallery with their own one. I think I’ll stick with it as they seem to lazy load the additional gallery images.

Thanks for your help anyway.

David Martin – Support

Thanks for the update. Will close this ticket now.

– David.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register