New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Nota Product Page Questions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Nota
    chemicaldesign

Hi,

I have a couple of questions regarding the product page.

1. I’m currently displaying two tabs on the products page which are named “Description” and “Reviews”. I need to create some additional tabs for “Downloads” and “Video”. Am I able to do this? If so, how?

2. It is mentioned in the Documentation that Page Builder can be used for the Product Description areas when creating products. This isn’t showing up in my products page.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards
    Stephen

David Martin – Support

1) You can add a custom tab, you would need to install and activate the supplied child theme. You can then follow the Woo instructions: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/#section-5.

2) Have you enabled the Page Builder for the ‘product’ post type? Dashboard => Swift Framework => Options => Page Builder Post Types

chemicaldesign

Thank you so much for your reply. I haven’t looked at the additional tabs yet but have got page build er working for the product pages. Attached is a screen shot of what it now looks like. The page builder option allows me to format the content better but it looks like it sits within its own area rather than being part of the Description Tab. Is there a way we can integrate the two more effectively?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

1) Ok, let me know.

2) Ah yes, that is default. What you can do is switch the classic editor mode and copy the shortcodes that the Page Builder generates. Paste those into the content/short description to populate that tab.

Thanks.

chemicaldesign

1) I have installed the Child theme and have edited the functions.php file to add the Woo Comm. code. The new tab shows up. The content for this tab is now hard-coded into the functions file so I’m guessing I need something like Custom Fields to then connect some input fields in the Product Page CMS. Is this correct? Is there another way to get dynamic content into this area? Maybe nicely integrated as per the existing Product fields?

2) If you just click on the “Use Default Editor” option it seems to work. That’s cool.

David Martin – Support

1) Yes, this is customisation territory so either you will need to a dev to integrate your desired data or there is likely a plugin that will make this easier. However, I have not tested any I could recommend you as such.

2) Great, glad that works out for you.

chemicaldesign

Is this theme compatible with WooCommerce Tab manager?

WooCommerce Tab Manager

David Martin – Support

I have not tested that plugin so I could not say for certain.

Let us know what result you get, we’d be happy to help you out if you encounter any issues.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.