Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    micheal_w
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

1) From what I can see they are near identical size (the thumbs, not the main slider image) ?

2) Apologies – must have lost my train of thought! I was going to say if you set the slider thumbs to be below, rather than left, then you shouldn’t see the same issue.

3) Fixed that, and added code to the theme for next update.

Thanks,

– Ed

micheal_w
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

1) Ahh I see what you mean – these should follow what you have set in the WooCommerce > Settings > Product > Display options – if you have these set correctly (thumbnails) then you’ll need to run the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin.

2) I understand, unfortunately due to the reason mentioned previously, unless WooCommerce change the setup, this is unlikely to work without that initial show.

3) I adjusted the CSS that you had in the Theme Options, and also added it to the theme for the next update.

Thanks,

– Ed

micheal_w
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ok so the space for each thumbnail is much larger than 70×90 – so we can either provide CSS to reduce the thumbnail space, or you can increase the thumbnail image size. Let us know which. Also, it seems you still have left set on the staging site – are you wanting to set the thumbs to show on the bottom, or?

The update will likely be within the next week or so, dependent on WooCommerce updates.

Thanks,

– Ed

micheal_w

Hi Ed,

I have updated and the thumbnails now on the bottom – I have to go with this then…

I have tried to recreate the thumbs that big and they do look good!
    However the issue is that on mnay products we have 4-5 thumbnails and now (after the update) they go to different lines, while before the updates they were on the same line and a kind of left-right slide worked – it was a really good solution and unfortunately it is gone now too… If it cannot be restored, then I have to stick with the smaller thumbnails – so can I get a css please?

micheal_w
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

WooCommerce CSS sets it to be 4 per line, we can provide CSS for it to be 5 per line though, no problem. Unfortunately, can’t have the scrolling on a single line as WooCommerce’s new slider doesn’t support that.

.woocommerce div.product div.images .flex-control-thumbs li {
    width: 20%;
    }
    .woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-product-gallery--columns-4 .flex-control-thumbs li:nth-child(4n+1) {
    clear: none;
    }

There is a class issue in the current update which is why the left thumbs option isn’t working – this has been resolved for the next update.

Thanks,

– Ed

micheal_w

Hi Ed,

this has been resolved for the next update.

Can you please confirm if the next update has already gone out after your reply above?
    If it hasn’t when do you expect to send it out?

Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

The update has not gone out yet, we are prepping for the next WooCommerce update so will likely tie release in with that.

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.