New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Product Page Images Not Aligned

• This topic has 31 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 years by dejavu.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
    dejavu

My product page images for the thumbnails are not aligned or same size. They go from large to small for some odd reason.

And, yes I already used the regenerate thumbnails option several times to no avail.

dejavu

Still no response…shame.

westcoastsurf

“Support Policy
    We aim to respond to all posts within 48 hours (Monday-Friday)”

Chill.

You have paid $55, you have not bought a house. Your support expectations should be reconsidered. I am not speaking for swiftideas at all, I am a user/customer just like you.

By reading your other posts it appears you do not read the provided documentation or search though already posted comments. Maybe it is best you hire someone to install these themes for you as you appear to be struggling a lot. It will save you a tremendous amount of headaches, stress and time. They can also teach you as they do it so you will learn reasoned solutions before posting.

This is money well invested. I put the time in to educate myself, of course I still have questions as wordpress is continuously developing itself exponentially. But I certainly do not expect a small company which clearly states in the right side panel of the page that:

“We aim to respond to all posts within 48 hours (Monday-Friday), We do also try our best to reply on weekends if we have time. Please be patient, we appreciate it :)”

And yet you reply with:

“Still no response…shame.”

You posted on a friday, then reposted one day later (the weekend). Clearly you cannot read. That in itself is shameful.

dejavu

Who are you and why do you even care? And, I most certainly read through other posts to find my answers before even asking a question, thank you!

I’ve also helped other customers with their questions and issues, did you notice that too?

There are plenty of paid customers who haven’t received answers to their questions from weeks or even a month ago.

I have managed to solve most of my issues since I didn’t get any answers here after hours of trying to figure it out myself.

When you pay for something and that includes support, I expect to get the support needed.

Why don’t you mind your own business!!

westcoastsurf

“Who are you and why do you even care?”

As I stated in the reply above “I am a user/customer just like you.” I care because in your misplaced entitlement for instant support you create an atmosphere for others to follow, disregarding the support expectations set by the theme designers. While all these theme designers & small firms most likely bend over backwards for their customers, they are a minimal workforce. We all know this, it is common knowledge. Hopefully they will make enough money with their themes to hire more support staff or designers.

Wordpress is still in its infancy really, the multitude of issues dealing with different webhosts, browser compatibility, plugin developers, security updates never makes for a smooth install for every user, and no one should ever expect it to. People are working very hard to make it happen though, and patience is needed.

—————————

“I most certainly read through other posts to find my answers before even asking a question, thank you!”

These posts say otherwise, you do post questions before researching:

“dejavu August 2, 2013 at 11:10 am
    I already resolved it, forget about it.”

“dejavu August 2, 2013 at 6:29 am
    Since the support here is not much, I figured it out myself by just setting the alt background to white for that area. There must be a glitch because it was set to not show and it was still showing. I resolved this issue myself!”

“dejavu July 15, 2013 at 12:36 am
    Nevermind, I found it!”

etc.

——————————-

“I’ve also helped other customers with their questions and issues, did you notice that too?”

Good. Keep it up. We are a community.

——————————-

“When you pay for something and that includes support, I expect to get the support needed.”

Again, you have paid $55, you have not bought a house. Your support expectations should be reconsidered. Please tell me any other service/product you have paid $55 for and received the many hours and responses for.

——————————-

“Why don’t you mind your own business!!”

Please see above.

dejavu

Really you have time to search out my posts? Realize, i didn’t get responses and fixed the issues myself after having to from not getting responses.

Run along….You are dismissed!

westcoastsurf

“Really you have time to search out my posts? You are dismissed!”

Well when you are purposefully lying and unduly calling out a company’s support directly when their rules and regulations are stated on the same page as your posts, you yourself need to called out for misrepresentation. The shame lies with you.

Please, be more reasoned, patient and thoughtful in the future. Set a better example.

dejavu

Feeding time for Trolls, is now over.

westcoastsurf

Your response is bizarre, the troll would be you for posting:

“dejavu
    August 3, 2013 at 1:24 pm
    Still no response…shame.”

I simply called out your troll. You still respond poorly and with immaturity, please reread the posts.

There is reason for user frustration; should swiftideas have waited until the theme was properly beta tested before releasing it? yes. Should they have included better documentation and video tutorials? yes.

Should users who purchase themes thoroughly go through the provided documentation and search through forum posts and themeforest comments for solutions? Absolutely, doing anything less is lazy and irresponsible.

Should we as customers who only spent $55 on a product expect 24/7 support? no.

dejavu

Since this post was interrupted without any help, I need help with getting my thumbnail images aligned correctly on the product page from SUPPORT.

sfpavel

Have you added the right image sizes in your woocommerce theme settings ?

You also need some education and patience.

dejavu

Yes, I have added the right image sizes. I’m not the only one with this issue, and I do have education and patience, thank you. And, if you can’t help, then please refrain from responding.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hello everyone,

thank you westcoastsurf and sfpavel for speaking your mind, I appreciate the fact that you want to stand up for us.

Fortunately indeed swiftideas took the chance to hire a professional and well-experienced support staff, me – hi 🙂 I work for plenty of elite authors on themeforest and will work my way through the swiftideas tickets as fast and good as I can. I’ve been here roughly one week and I will reach my 300th reply today, so we’re on the right track 🙂
    Additionally of course the developer and Cosmin are participating in the forum as well, so we’re definitely a strong team giving our best 🙂

At the moment the forum is super busy and we need to work our way through the older threads as well so it might take some time until we get back to all of them, but without doubt we will 🙂
    Experienced users of our forum will know that patience is a virtue that will serve them well, because as soon as you bump your thread you will be pushed back to the end of our to do list and will need to wait longer.
    So thank you all for understanding that we work from oldest to latest replied (!) threads, because the users with the most patience have also been waiting for a reply the longest 🙂

Dejavu you are soon reaching 100 posts in this forum, so congrats on that, feel free to celebrate with me when I’m having the 300 party 🙂
    I don’t know you since day one but you always seem very frustrated and angry with us, I think I reached out to you via another thread already about that since I am confused about that. Anyways, I hope we can work on our relationship in the future so we can cooperate a bit more 🙂 Always keep our forum rules in mind and the fact that support is really an amazing gift considered the price you pay for a fully working website and that it’s not obligated at all by themeforest’s policy. We love swift’s clients so the free support is the gift we give back 🙂
    This forum is awesome, a lot of amazing people and we’d love to keep the positive atmosphere 🙂

So about your issue:
    Please always post up your website URL so we can check the issue you’re having out. This will speed up the support process 🙂

Thanks and all the best!
    Mel

dejavu
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dejavu

Melanie,

I have given you my info several times, and never receive any response back. I suppose this will be bumped back as well since I have responded.

I hope Ed or someone that offers support will be able to fix this ongoing unsolved issue.

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register