New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Product Page Builder Issues

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    thepipeguys

When page builder mode is on for products, the arrows for the related products carousel appears in the wrong location. And when I add a text block the text appears in the wrong location. Lastly, whatever I enter in the description box doesn’t appear in the description tab. It seems like other people are having this same issue all of a sudden as well. Would be very interested in the solution. Thanks for all your hard work and a great theme!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, have you activated the woocommerce css already? Can you let us know your website URL?

thepipeguys

I do not know what you mean by “activate woo commerce CSS”. Can you please explain that?

My website URL is http://thepipeguys.com

In another thread, the developer Ed said this issue has something to do with the short description box, but I still don’t know how to fix it.

Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

thepipeguys

I just found the WooCommere CSS option you mentioned and yes it was activated.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

could you point me to the thread you mentioned in which Ed said it’s something about the short description box? I cannot find it via our search.

I cannot see the issue that the text is pushed between your image and content, did you fix that?

All the best

thepipeguys
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, can we keep this on the other thread?
    My post about the user opening a new thread was for the user below your comment in the other thread, as his issue is not related to the issue of the thread, but yours is the same.

All the best!

thepipeguys

Hi Melanie,

No problem. I just posted another comment in the other thread and I won’t post in this one anymore. No one has gotten back to me in that other thread since the 23rd I believe and this is a pretty big issue for us. I thought the update to 2.0 would fix it but it hasn’t. Thanks for your help!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thank you for the feedback! I’ll check back on the other thread!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register