New Landing How can we help? Atelier Product page based on attributes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Merth

Hi,

All my products have been assigned a product attribute for the brand of the product. Now I would like to create a product page per brand showing only the products of that brand. I already have a filter option build into my shop page, but I would also like to be able to link customers directly to the products of one brand.

The page lay-out would be like this:
    – Header showing the brand logo and some background info relating to the brand
    – Preferably on the left a sidebar where customers can scroll through the product categories for that specific brand
    – On the right of the sidebar the products containing the brand attribute for that specific brand

I have been trying to build this page based on the Woocommerce shortcodes, but have not yet been able to get it working.
    Also I have not yet been able to insert a sidebar showing only the products categories of one brand.

Hopefully you can help me on this.

Thanks,
    Maarten

David Martin – Support

Maarten this is not possible to do, you would need to hire a developer to do this for you.

It would be possible to do some of this if you used categories for the brand names and not attributes.

Thanks.

ardioske

Dear David,

I’m also interested in this function.

Please consider it in your next update.

Thank you and best regards!

Ard

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

This is something WooCommerce would have to introduce, we can not do this in the theme itself

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register